Friday, October 23, 2009

Vintage wooden vase from buttonsnsuch.etsy.com

This is a wooden vase with different layers of wood. It is a great piece from the 70s and has some good weight to it. The diameter at the largest is 21" and the height is 10".
Price: 10.00
From: buttonsnsuch

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
Im a stay at home mom and it was a easy way to do something I enjoy while still enjoying raising my kids.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I would have to say supplies is # one along with vintage but I also like cuffs as I do leather work in my home based business.



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?
I love the cuffs from radcow.


4- Any advice for new sellers?
A must have: Patience, Time and Positive attitude



5-And a favorite quote?
One persons junk is another persons treasure!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe THAT is under $20! Great find, once again!

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails