Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bowling Is Groovy vintage metal pinback button from fifthquadrant.etsy.com


Cool metal pin measures 1 3/8” diameter. In excellent condition. This came from a “house frozen in time” estate sale so I’m certain it’s authentic 1960s to 1970s. Proof that hippies bowl.
Price: 5.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?

I currently do not sell anywhere else. I first heard about etsy on Martha Stewart's television show and opened an account so I could by some artwork. When I found out you can also sell vintage on etsy, that seemed like a good fit since I am quite a collector of (too) many things. I also intended to sell some of my original artwork on etsy, but I haven't gotten very much of that listed.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)

My favorite thing to buy is small format size original artwork, especially paintings.



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?

I have a painting I love by
timssally that was one of the first things I bought on etsy and I'm always checking out her shop to see what new artwork she's listed. I currently have my eye on this.



4- Any advice for new sellers?

Be patient (it took close to a year before I started seeing steady sales) and try to list (something every day to build up your inventory and hopefully keep being seen. Use the forums...there is so much great information available there. Keep learning how to take better photographs. Communicate with your customers, and don't take things personally if something goes awry.



5-And a favorite quote?

"Bowling is Groovy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails