Friday, October 30, 2009

Checkbook Cover - Gothic Rose from nancygamon.etsy.com

Add a colorful splash to your pocketbook, and make check writing fun! This checkbook cover features clear vinyl flaps for holding your check stack and register - so you can easily see your balance at a glance.

Made from Amy Butler designer fabric featuring lush blossoms in rich hues.

All products are guaranteed for 1 year. Love your purchase or return it for a full refund (including shipping).
Price: 10.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?

I'm happy to have my creations available in several online venues and in person boutiques. My first experience selling handmade items was on Etsy. It's such a lively, friendly community. I've learned a lot over the past three years there and gradually expanded my business as a result. There was an article in "ReadyMade" magazine about Etsy that initially sparked my interest. Encouragement from friends led me to take the plunge.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)

It's fun to support other artists and craftspeople. While I hand make many of the gifts I give, I admittedly don't know how to do everything. I enjoy having a ready resource of unique options in other media, and have purchased items like handmade books, jewelry, screen printed apparel, whistles, goblets and horns.

3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?


4- Any advice for new sellers?

Patience. It takes time to learn the skills necessary to be a dynamic small business owner, savvy independent marketer, efficient accountant, innovative photographer, and all the other roles that get added on to just being your own creative self. Give yourself the time and freedom to stretch and grow. Overnight success isn't mandatory. It's okay to relax and enjoy the process.



5-And a favorite quote?

"There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way." - Christopher Morley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails