Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vintage Patch Wallet from andyyyyy

dimensions
bottom : 24 cm = 9.4 in
side: 12 cm = 4.7 in
top: 19 cm = 7.5 in
Price: 9.00
From: andyyyyy

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose to sell on etsy because I simply loved the concept of the handmade-and-vintage-only community. Etsy is the only place where I sell my items.




2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
There is a great variety of artsy and beautiful products on Etsy so it's a bit hard to choose, but I personally love the unique range of clothing and jewelry on this site.




3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?


4- Any advice for new sellers?
New sellers should follow the community discussions because they are the best when it comes to learning how Etsy functions! Learn from experienced users around here and don't quit too fast!



5-And a favorite quote?
Everything has been figured out, except how to live. J.P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails