Friday, October 16, 2009

Face to FACE Resin Charm Necklace from dryan327.etsy.com


The little silver face embedded in the resin is sterling silver and the chain is antique ox silver. I cut it to 20 inches; however, if you would like a different length, just let me know. All put together on a square one and one half by one and one fourth silver pewter setting.
Price: 14.95
From: dryan327

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I choose to sell on Etsy as I was new to the handmade market and Etsy offered an already up and running market. Over the many months I realize that marketing is the key to staying open.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.).
..well actually if you look at my feedback you can plainly see I LOVE to buy on Etsy, anything from felt animals, clothing, to supplies. It is a fun place to shop and I love to give support to my fellow handmade etsians.



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
oh wow, I would probably say any supply seller from the following sellers: softcover, weekendjewelry1, and urbanrose.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Get your pictures down first, learn to market, be nice anytime you go on the forums.



5-And a favorite quote?
Raising children is like being pecked to death by a chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails