Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One Fly Tie from knittergirl.etsy.com


Front of the tie has a custom printed applique of a fly. Applique measures 3.5" high x 3" wide.

Lining of the tie is custom printed fabric of a cicada and baby flies.

Tie measures 3.75" at the widest point and 60" long.
Made of 65% polyester 35% cotton. Dry clean only.
Price: 20.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose to sell on Etsy because I really like the look of the whole site and how it gives fairness to each sellers recently listed items. I also do lot's of local craft shows.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I like to buy supplies on ETSY because I can find so many things that are hard to find in a store pulse I am supporting the little guy instead of a big corporation.



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I really like
LittleCorners's "Plastic Gives Me A Rash" canvas grocery totes. I just think the the saying is just too funny.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Be patient. Don't give up. And do what make you happy.



5-And a favorite quote?
Happiness means more to me than any amount of money.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renee!
    This is a great post....your whole blog is wonderful! I sooo enjoyed reading the questions and answers from other sellers.... and seeing what they have in their shops!

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails