Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Black daisy brooch from Danielleorama.etsy.com

*Hand sewn out of wool felt with a bumble bee button embroidered detail, and fastened on a steel pin back.
Price: 12.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
Well I found Etsy through a craft community on Livejournal.com and it seemed like the perfect place to sell. I only sell on Etsy, I've had great luck and met awesome people, I love it!



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I don't get to shop as much as I'd like, but I could spend hours looking through jewelry. I love trims,buttons and deco tape too!



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?
Something I have in my favorites is this
awesome print by the lovely Yaelfran.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
1. Price your items well, sometimes I price things a bit lower than what they're actually worth, it's not all about making money for me, the fact that someone loves what I made and wants to wear it or have it in their home is an amazing feeling, and I know people aren't loaded with dough at this time :)

my biggest quip with new sellers are items priced too high! If you're just starting out you gotta do your time, take it easy, build up your feedback and find out the cheapest way to ship, sometimes shipping charges are my biggest decision in actually purchasing something.

2. Take the best pictures you can, I'm always working on this!




5-And a favorite quote?
I adore Lucille Ball and she has two great quotes I love:
“I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not”
“I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails