Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brass Victorian Boot Vase from QueeniesVintageFinds

Measures a little over 5 3/4 inches tall and about 5 inches long. The hole for putting flowers inside of measures 3 1/2" by 2 1/2".
Price: 7.00
From: QueeniesVintageFinds

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else? Well, I found Etsy through blogland, and I thought it was such a wonderful website. Such creativity and support amongst fellow etsians. I needed a place to sell my vintage and handmade things so that I could earn money part time.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.) I really like handmade things, so that would be my favorite thing to buy...I am a collector of china and rose patterned pretties also, so I'm always browsing for something vintage at Etsy also! The prices are amazing at Etsy!



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$? There are so many wonderful shops at Etsy so that's such a hard question, but I'll say,"Twyla & Lyndsey's shop". They are a mother and daughter team that makes handmade gift tags and crochet items. I met them through blogland and was so impressed by their mother- daughter team effort.



4- Any advice for new sellers? When I joined etsy and I decided to become a seller, I first bought something to see how the transaction process works. That helped me alot. The first piece of advice I'd give for new sellers is Always have good Communication with customers. It is so very important in cyberspace, because customers like to know the status of the transaction, like when their payment has been recieved, and when their package has been shipped. I know it's always given me peace of mind to know the status of a transaction. So don't be afraid to conversate with them....they will appreciate your efforts very much. When listing an item, be as descriptive as possible and try to get the best picture possible of the item...(a picture is really worth a thousand words). Lastly, Always treat people with kindness, and respect. Be professional and personable. It will take your business a long way.



5-And a favorite quote? I have alot of favorite quotes here's a few.

"We cannot discover new oceans unless we have courage to lose sight of the shore."
Anonymous

"When I find my focus and keep my balance- I find that all is right with my world" Thomas Kinkade

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

"Hope is hearing the melody of the future. Faith is to dance to it." Rubem A. Alves

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renee!
    Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog...I feel very honored and in great company here amongst you, and the other featured sellers here....stop by my blog when you get the chance okay?
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails