Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trio Earrings from craftedit.etsy.com


These earrings feature a cute and colorful trio of carnelians (orange), rainbow moonstones (clear and iridescent), and amazonites (light teal). These brass-colored metal earrings have a vintage-looking patina and hang 3/4 of an inch below the earwires.
Price: 8.00
From: craftedit

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose to sell on Etsy because I love to craft, and I have made far more handcrafted items than I can use or give to friends. I also wanted to be part of the amazing Etsy community.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I like to buy jewelry-making supplies and random works of art.



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?
This beautiful
poster by crscheffe.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Take nice photos of your items—items that are well-photographed, in focus, and well-lit sure catch my attention. Provide a variety of products at various price points in your shop. Don’t give up if you haven’t made sales because someone somewhere loves/will love your products!



5-And a favorite quote?
I couldn’t decide between these two:
“Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.”
-Aldous Huxley

“All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. Great works are often born on a street corner or in a restaurant's revolving door.”
-Albert Camus

2 comments:

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails