Monday, October 19, 2009

Vintage 60s 70s Tooled Leather Butterfly Purse from ancestorvintage.etsy.com

Measurements

8" X 5" X 1 3/4"

Strap to purse 18"

3 pocket inside , 1 compartments
Condition EXCELLENT Vintage, Few light spots on front near butterfly hard to see

Material Leather
Price: 20.00
From: ancestorvintage


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I sell of Etsy because it was easier for me than starting my own site and having to figure out how to get potential customers to know that I'm there, Etsy has a steady stream of clientel.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love buying Vintage from Etsy.



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?
This
dress from hedihodge.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
My advice to new sellers would be, take the best pictures you can, be as descriptive and accurate as you can when listing an items, ship quick and list items as often as you can it keeps you at the top of the Etsy search engine.



5-And a favorite quote?
Welcome to the land of Ancestor Vintage where Funky is what we do best, MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails