Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Black and White Pin up Necklace from 1989Michelle.etsy.com


17 - 18 inch silver plated cable chain necklace with heart shaped lobster clasp. Pendant measures 1 in x 3/4 inches and is sterling silver plated. Black and white Halloween Pin up Girl with epoxy coating for durability. Great 40's Vintage Feel!!
Price: 17.00
From: 1989michelle

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I sell to local boutique in the Salt Lake City Area, craft and art festivals, and my own
personal website, I decided to add etsy simply as a way to get more exposure. If I can get people to look at my art, I'm happy!! I love to look at other peoples work and to share my own.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love browsing thru etsy. I buy mostly supplies. Charms are my favorite.


3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?
dimestoreemporium is currently my favorite seller. Lots of cute Charms!!


4- Any advice for new sellers?
My advice to new sellers is to keep at it. Add new items frequently. Facebook and Twitter posts showing my etsy store are working for me. I also have a
blog that I often mention Etsy on.


5-And a favorite quote?
"A true work of art is but a shadow of the devine prefection" - Michelangelo



1 comment:

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails