Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wine Cork Corkboard from RETTOCAMME


The pieces of cork are attached to each other and the unit hangs flat to the wall on two nails. 
It is about 10" high by 9 " wide. 
Price: 12.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else? 
Back in October of last year I put a few pictures of my craft ideas on Flickr and a good friend suggested I sell them on Etsy! I was surprised at how user-friendly it was to set up a shop and think the whole website is a wonderful resource on how to live creatively. I am hoping to get involved in a local craft fair or two later in the year when I have built up more inventory. Meanwhile, outside of Etsy, I sell a fair amount of items to friends and neighbors looking for unique gifts.

2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.) 
I have not yet bought anything on Etsy, but I plan too! Mostly, I am drawn to jewelry and ceramics or anything I can't make myself. 

3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$? 
I love the hand-crocheted apple cozys from Unraveme

4- Any advice for new sellers?
I am still fairly new myself, but I recommend always reading the featured seller interviews and you can learn a lot just by exploring random shops. Also, Flickr has been a fun way for me to get feedback from my artsy friends while being a good tool for developing photography skills. 

5-And a favorite quote?
Cotter family motto: "While I breathe, I hope" (Cicero) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive