Saturday, May 30, 2009

Set of 3 Vintage Hair Clips


Add an elegant accent to your hairstyle with this vintage button attached to a polished metal hair clip. (set of 3)
Price: 8.00
From: Kaang


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I only sell on Etsy, and I chose it because I think it has great community, plus it is very used friendly



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I buy random things I like, mostly gifts.



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I love the poms from
PomLove. I actually have these ones hanging on my apartment, they are beautiful and so whimsical!



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Provide good customer service, and treat your costumers and you would like to be treated.



5-And a favorite quote?
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go .” T.S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive