Friday, May 8, 2009

Vintage Cowboy Boot Glass from salvagedexpression.etsy.com


A clear glass cowboy boot for drinking or saving up money for your next shoe purchase. This item is 6" tall (15 cm) 4" wide from toe to heel (10 cm) or 5" (12 cm) with the handle.
Price: 6.00

1: Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else? 
Back when I started it seemed like the only place of any size to sell crafts online. I'm a little shy in person so online selling seemed like the perfect option. I don't sell anywhere else online though I do participate in craft fairs from time to time. Usually the I Made It Market in Pittsburgh. 

2: What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.) 
Gifts! I sometimes feel guilty buying things for myself so I love to get gifts for friends on Etsy since I can see the wares without the guilt. Lately I've been showering my friends with soaps. 

3: What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$? 
Right now I'd say papers from EnsorcelledMinds  They're just plain beautiful. 

4: Any advice for new sellers? 
New sellers should check out the forums. I learned a lot there when I was first getting started. Everyone is very kind and pushes you to succeed. It's a very generous and helpful atmosphere that helped ease a lot of my fears early on. 

5: And a favorite quote?
 "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."~ Tom Baker in Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive