Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Vintage Hair Pin from Glamorousgirl.etsy.com



The 2" silver bobby pin is accented with layers of vintage flowers. 

Colors: white, green, black
Size: 1.5" dia.

Price: 5.00


1. Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?     

I started making hair clips for my daughters. I wanted something more unique than what I could buy at a regular store. My friends encouraged me to take it to the next step which is my Etsy shop. I have participated in a few craft/art fairs around the city (Indianapolis) but would really like to get more involved within the selling community.

2. What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.) 

Fabric! I love all fabric and have been buying it up like crazy. I've also started another etsy shop selling clothing for little girls. Check out my new store addisonava.

3. What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$? 

I love buying sewing patterns. Vintage ones!

4. Any advice for new sellers? 

When I started my etsy shop I also started a blog. I reached out to other bloggers to do reviews of my product. It was great advertisement and got alot of traffic into my shop. I offered alot of give-aways too. 

5. And a favorite quote? 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive