Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flower Power Mod Carafe from acollectiblecachet.etsy.com


This is in excellent condition and measures 7 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" base. Has a white plastic removable lid/handle.
It is marked on bottom with numbers.

Price: 5.00



1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose to sell on Etsy because I found it to be a very unique selling venue with lots of encouragement and support within the Etsy community. I previously have sold on ebay. I currently also am a member and sell on Vintage Village.


2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
Supplies are my fave to buy on Etsy especially paper ephemera.


3-What is your current fave product under 20$?
My current fave product under $20.00 in my shop would have to be hands down this gorgeous vintage chic candleholder! Gorgeous to add glam to any decor...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20109064


4- Any advice for new sellers?
Take good pictures because if your pictures arent good buyers dont look. Be patient and promote! promote! promote! I promote in the Etsy forums, Twitter, Vintage Village etc..



5-And a favorite quote?
And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
- Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive