Monday, May 25, 2009

Seaside retreat, birdhouse fairy garden cottage, beach theme centerpiece from CLOUDFAIRY


Great for a beach party centerpiece or to use in your fairy garden scene.
Not intended for use as a birdfeeder.
Stands 10 inches tall, 12 inches long and 7 inches wide.
Price: 12.00


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
Lets see, I chose to sell on Etsy because I loved the artistic and creative products listed and the community is handmade friendly. I tried Ebay for a year and sales were slow. I have been on Etsy for less than 3 months and my inventory of fairy items is almost depleted (down to 5 from 21!).I also did my first craft fair this Spring (a lot of set up and tear down work!)I prefer online sales because I can work in my jammies at the computer or in my craft room.


2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I have been buying supplies mostly on Etsy so far, I will be buying gifts in the near future but have told so many people about the site that I am sure to have generated sales for others.


3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I love the needlefelted items I see listed on Etsy, like the cute
Young Owlbert Einstein in woolcrazy's shop.


4- Any advice for new sellers?
I am a new seller myself so advice to others is from a newbie perspective, I feel very anxious when I do not get feedback from a buyer after a sale. I tend to take it personally. It is difficult to resist the temptation to repeatedly ask them to leave feedback. My advice is to just relax and figure, it is human nature to complain and if I hear nothing back from a buyer, it must mean they loved it!


5-And a favorite quote?
"A job well done is its own reward"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive