Friday, May 15, 2009

Office Morale Notecards from metaleyelash.etsy.com



Set of four 5x7" notecards with custom-made envelopes included.
Price: 14.00



1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?


I chose Etsy because a fellow artist recommended it. It's easy, affordable and user-friendly. I also sell at Center Framing and Art gallery in West Hartford, CT.



2-What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)


Definitely gifts. A hand-made gift from an independent artisan is so much more meaninful and personal than something off the shelf at Pier 1 or Target. 



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?


I love the hand-made note cards by
Piggyback. My favorite item right now is http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16969647



4-Any advice for new sellers?
 

Be patient. When business is slow, renew items or add more. Advertise everywhere possible! Also, be sure to send out sold merchandise immediately. People really appreciate a quick delivery.



5-And a favorite quote?

God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive