Friday, May 22, 2009

Black and Gold Atomic Bowls from hellovictory.etsy.com



Retro vintage glass dishes. These quant dishes have a great pattern of gold and black cut out designs surrounding it. They are heat safe and hold up to one cup. This listing is for a set of four. Measues 2"h and 4" diameter.
Price: 15.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose to sell on Etsy because I found it to be an affordable option compared to starting my own website. I also thought the Etsy community was awesome and wanted to be a part of that. I don't sell anywhere else right now.


2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
My favorite thing to buy is probably art. I've bought quite a few prints from various artists. I'm eyeing this
print from groundwork


3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
My favorite item under $20 would be this lovely pillow from enhabiten.


4- Any advice for new sellers?
My advice to sellers is to get out there and start communicating via the blog world, twitter, facebook. People will begin to start recognizing your name and stopping by your shop. I would also recommend google analytics to see where most of your traffic comes from so you know what areas to target, and to have clean professional pictures that draw people into your shop. I also check my etsy site at least once and hour if I can so I can answer questions right away. Customers really appreciate it when you get back to them right away!


5-And a favorite quote?
hmmm..."Carpe Diem"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive