Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sadie, suede oxford heels from papertigershop.com




These vintage high heeled oxfords feature Navy blue suede and prim laces.

COLOR: dark navy blue

MATERIAL: genuine suede uppers, rubber soles

SIZE: 6.5

CONDITION: superb vintage condition, there are a few scuffs on the bottom of the soles, but other than that, no noticeable marks!
Price: 19.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I was going thrifting and finding so many great items. Far too much to keep for myself, but that I couldn't bear to leave behind. So, I figured, share the wealth, right? I tried selling on ebay for a while before I switched to Etsy -- I'll never go back! Etsy's sense of community is unrivaled by any other auction site.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
There are so many beautiful and unique pieces on Etsy, but I especially love looking for vintage jewelry. I bought a cameo locket from the user "copelandcottage" a few months back, and it's ended up being one of my favorite pieces.



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
"
areyoutakingmeout" has an adorable black chiffon dress on sale. Very sexy-secretary.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Don't get discouraged if you don't sell right away. It takes time for users to discover your shop. Also - add new items frequently! Newer items show up first in searches, so you'll get more exposure if you've recently added your items.



5-And a favorite quote?
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails