Friday, September 4, 2009

Bright PURPLE wristlet, clutch from BetaBoutique


Lovely small wristlet where girl can put everything she needs - lipstick, napkin, small mirror, cell phone etc. It has two sections and one extra pocket with zipper.
Made of high quality synthetical leather.

Era : 80's
Width : 8 ¾ "/ 22 cm
Height : 6 "/ 15.3 cm
Price: 12.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
Well.. it started because I am a big vintage fashion freak and wanted to do something with that. Looking for vintage, reconstructing it, packaging sold items - that all makes me and my moms lives very cozy. And Etsy seemed just a right place for starting little vintage boutique as it is just lovely place marked with profundity and taste.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I buy pretty much jewelry supplies and vintage, of course vintage!



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I found the shop
Scandalously last week and fell in love with these awesome bobby pins instantly!



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Love what you do. Educate yourself. List new items everyday. Make a pretty picture.



5-And a favorite quote?
"I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.
To me, beauty is the wonder of wonders. It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances."

3 comments:

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails