Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hot pink leopard and lace velour panties from xxRaychel.etsy.com


Size: Small/Medium
MEASUREMENTS LAYING FLAT: UNSTRETCHED TO STRETCHED
top of band: 14"-17" (28"-34")
rise: 8.5"
Price: 7.00
From: xxRaychel

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose to sell on Etsy because I really like the set up of it, it's great! Easy to learn, not messy, and simple. I also sell on Ebay from time to time but I don't like it as much.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
Soap! I love handmade soap. I could look at soaps on Etsy all day.



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$?
There's this little,
Kitty with hearts figure by JakobValentine that I think is super cute!

4- Any advice for new sellers?
Take clear pictures, and list often.


5-And a favorite quote?
Do lyrics count? "send me an angel" -Thrice

1 comment:

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails