Friday, September 18, 2009

5x7 'Endless Love' Picture Frame from BayaBell.etsy.com

5x7 black seamless frame with easel stand for vertical shelf display.
* Glass included, but not shown.

Fits 2x3 picture size.
Custom acid free mat.
Price: 15.00
From: BayaBell

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I do not sell anywhere else. I chose to sell specifically on Etsy because I love the unique style, environment and creativity found there. I love the site features, (forums, pounce, treasury, etc). Along with selling on Etsy, I have also marked it as one of my web faves and I continuously find myself browsing around to see what new things/products are out there.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.) I love to buy handmade gifts. I think it is so cool to give a loved one or friend a one-of-a-kind item. I just sent my mom and handmade tote for Mother's Day...so cool!

3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I love this
shop and this item! It is so chic!

4- Any advice for new sellers?
Well, I am still pretty new myself. I have only been on Etsy for about a month, but I would say...take great pictures. Your pictures represent your items and although they may be handmade, buyers like to see items that look somewhat professional. And don't shy away from the forums! It's a really fun way to get your name and your shop out there.



5-And a favorite quote?
Spring is natures way of saying "Let's Party!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails