Sunday, September 20, 2009

Newest Purchases


These are so natural and pretty. I make them into a set of 2 necklaces. One for you to keep and other for someone special? Or some beautiful earrings? Hmmm
From: bluemarblebeads Price: 2.75



I have already turned these into an awesome bracelet!
From: bluemarblebeads Price: 2.55



I lusted after these and just had to have them! I am planning some chunky earrings!
From: bluemarblebeads Price: 3.25





Set of 100 tags from TheCaseyClan.
Price: 1.00


Set of 50 tags from TheCaseyClan. (These were a PIF)
Price: .20


Al lwere great sellers who shipped in a good amount of time and used plenty of communication!





2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a blog. Those are some gorgeous finds, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails