Friday, September 11, 2009

Clean and Clearn Morning Burst In Shower Facial-Review/Coupon



So I was watching TV the other day and these 2 fresh faced teens were on. Turns out it was a clean and clear commercial. Now I'm a Neutogena girl myself so I was only half listening. But then I heard the words in shower facial and I perked up. IDK if you guys know this but I have a major problem with buying new things and trying them. SO an in shower facial sounded very cool. So I broke down and bought one. Verdict? I LOVE IT!

It smells great. I had never used anything from the Morning Burst collection. You do have to be careful and read the directions. What you do is apply it kind of thickly to your face it has an almost clay consistency. DO NOT RUB IT IN! Then like the commercial says the steam in your shower melts it in to your skin. After a few minutes then you rub it in all over and I swear you skin will feel great. Now I don't have sensitive skin and this product did not say anything about sensitive skin so keep that in mind. If any of you guys are interested here a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails