Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recessionista Tip #1

Category: Food

So I love deisgner bagels. There so big and flavorful. What I don't like is the .60 and up price tag per bagel. So I solved my problem, with the popularity of artisan breads growing  the supermarket bakery's reduced sale section is quickly becoming the place to shop. You can find artisan bread, designer bagels, and baked goods at drastically reduced prices.

So keep a sharp eye out. Some supermarkets will move reduced sale items around so don't be afraid to ask an employee.  This applys to meat and seafood as well. They want to sell it as much as you wanna buy it.  You can get some really great stuff at some really great prices. Your checkbook will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails