Monday, April 27, 2009

20 Antique Silver "HAND MADE" Charms from bellanoelle.etsy.com


20 "HAND MADE" Antique Silver Charms

Dimensions: 11mm x 12mm 

Nickel Free!




1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
Etsy is a wonderul and unique venue for crafters and artists to sell their products. My beads and finding are items used by many jewelry artists. I sell my beads and findings only on Etsy. I sell many vintage items along with antique furniture, mirrors and lighting in my booth at a local antique mall, Midtown Antique Mall located in Little Rock, Arkansas.

2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I have found so many wonderful and affordable items on Etsy. I absolutely LOVE the original jewelry made by http://www.BeadsandBags.etsy.com, especially her rings. I receive compliments each time I wear one.

3-What is your current fave product under 20$?
I love the handmade pandora style beads offered by http://www.Hilladesign.etsy.com. They are beautiful.

4- Any advice for new sellers?
My advice to new sellers on Etsy is to be patient. Try various items in your store until you find your niche.

5-And a favorite quote?
One favorite quote of mine is by Sven Goran Eriksson, "The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails