Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winter Meets Autumn

This is a fun little print of a
of the Red Maple tree in a early snow storm.

The Easel back Frame is 4.50 x 4 inches .
The Art is 2.50 x 3.00 inches.
Price: 13.95

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/and do you sell anywhere else?
After graduating from college with a Fine Arts degree I became a partner in a Framing and Art shop in Grand Rapids Michigan. The frame shop connected me directly to the art community of West Michigan.
After residing in Grand Rapids for several years my husband and I decided that we wanted to raise our children in a smaller community in a rural setting where we could have a small farm and garden.
The trade off of to living in a smaller town is that venues for selling my art became limited. Selling on line became my best option.A friend of mine suggested Etsy a few years ago and it's been the best place to sell my Originals.
A few other poster and print companies sell my reproductions.
I also have galleries on Zazzle.com, Art.com,and Allposters.com.




2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love to buy Supplies on Etsy,Unique clothing,and I do most of my Family Holiday shopping on Etsy. They all love Vintage.




3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
Lynette Clay's Etsy gallery is wonderful. I love everything in her store.
"Silver pearl night" is an original ACEO painting for only nine dollars:




4- Any advice for new sellers?
I think the key is inventory and advertising.I re-list my work on a daily basis.Advertising on weekends helps people find your shop. Hang in there !



5-And a favorite quote?
My Mother always had this sign hanging in the Dinning room, "Bloom where you are planted".
Its a good reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails