Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hen Pincushion

I have printed the pincushion with my own hen print. It is made from mustard yellow cotton fabric which is screenprinted and have a backing of a sweet matching floral fabric.
Filled with polyester filling.

Size: Approx. 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches. (Ca 9 x 9 cm.)
Price: 7.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose Etsy because it is a wobnderful site and I feel completely at home here!
I'm going to sell on a new norwegian site too. It's opening next monday.


2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love to buy handmade cards, plush toys and jewelry, and soap and, almost anything, I guess... But I stay away from heavy and breakable items, since I live in Norway.


3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
It must be these
fabolous buttons from artmind.


4- Any advice for new sellers?
Keep your shop "clean". Don't put all different sorts of items in it togheter. Try to keep one style. Take great photos. (Heard that one before?) Be friendly and give your customers an even better service than they expect. Always think quality! Visit the Virtual Labs.


5-And a favorite quote?
Favourite quote...not easy..."We learnt more from a three minute record, baby, than we ever learnt in school." (I'm a teacher...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails