Wednesday, January 20, 2010

These coasters are handcrafted from top-quality tile and have an artist rendering of Rainbow Row in Charleston, South Carolina. They are sealed with a waterproof sealant. Each coaster is backed with a non-skid cork backing to protect surfaces from damage. They come in sets of four and measure approximately 4” x 4”.
Price: 12.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose Etsy because it is THE PLACE to sell handmade items and it is so simple to use.

2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love to buy gifts as well as supplies through Etsy. I like to purchase gifts that are handmade because I love handmade items--not to mention the fact that it promotes other sellers' shops while also promoting Etsy.

3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
Wow, there are so many that it's extremely hard to choose. I like the jewelry and personalized items in the handmade section and I like the crafting supplies in the supplies section.

4- Any advice for new sellers?
Yes, just make a couple of items and go ahead and jump in with both feet. I think some new sellers are afraid of the "setup" process, but it really is simple. There is so much information available for new sellers (Etsy handbook, etc.). If you can follow directions, you can set up a shop!

5-And a favorite quote?
I don't know who said this, but it's so appropriate: "Get Started, Keep Going."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails