Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Welcome Tags

4x6" tags 1.00 each

Tags can range from small squares at 4x4" to 4x6" rectangles or larger. Holes are optional. Minimum of 25 required
Price: 1.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?

I chose it to sell my own art because of its wide selection and ease of use. Its such a great premise, creative people coming together to share their love of all things handmade. I could spend hours just browsing!



2- What is your fav thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts
etc.)


Definitely Gifts. There's something about a handmade item that really makes someone
appreciate it. And jewelry, I love baubles.

I am in love with these
monogrammed metal wax seal pendants.



3-What is your current fav product (not in your store) under 20$?

I recently became a dog mom, so of course "Lola" had to have
hand
stamped dog tags
from makeyourdogsmile.




4- Any advice for new sellers?

Its all about how you present yourself. There are soo many beautiful items on etsy, and your photos are your opportunity to draw customers in, try to make them stand out. Take interesting, crisp pictures.



5-And a favorite quote?

My mother gave me this little plaque on my wedding day that has this quote
on it, I look at it everyday and it makes me smile.

"My once upon a time is now my happily ever after."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails