Friday, January 22, 2010

Sea Glass Magnets

A set of four (4) genuine sea glass magnets..... Pure frosty white, chocolate brown, sea grass green, and gorgeous soft blue!! Use them to hang that special picture to your refrigerator or stainless steel message board!!! So beachy!!!

BUT WAIT!!!!! Included is one silver plated adjustable ring, stick that magnet to the ring and instant bling!!! Wear a different color each day!!!!
Price: 20.00
From: SeaFindDesigns

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
Etsy has the best traffic and fees.... hands down! It's hard to make a living (full time) just selling local.... It's an easy way to make my items available to the world and not just the neighbors! I tried other places and I always do best here.... so if it ain't broke... don't fix it!



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love to buy one of a kind items for my kids... They're friends always ask... Where did you get that!!!??? Supplies would be second!



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
Anything in
alamodestuff ~ she's so chic!



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Great GREAT photos... personality and BE NICE!



5-And a favorite quote?
Never judge a man by the wrong that he's done... but by the right he does to make up for it! ~ My grandmother used to say that when I was little..... I follow it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails