Thursday, January 21, 2010

The vase is an upcycled glass vase that is covered in recycled magazines and sealed with a non toxic water-based seal. There is an eco-friendly theme of the vase.
The vase measures 5 inches high and 5.25 inches square.
Price: 20.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else? - I found etsy through a friend who purchased a lot of items on here. When I found it, I absolutely fell in love with it. It brings so many customers to your business who might not have found it on just a .com site. I do sell my products at art shows and festivals, but etsy is the only website.

2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.) I love to buy jewelry. You can get the most fabulous original pieces from truly gifted artists. I'm the type of girl that loves to have something that no one else has! Etsy is the perfect gift site as well.

3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$? On etsy? Not sure I quite understand this question. I love the scrabble tile pendants that are on here. They are sold by several different vendors.

4- Any advice for new sellers? Do not be discouraged if you do not make a sale right away. Be persistant and definitely take advantage of the showcase options etsy offers. They are a great way to attract buyers!

5-And a favorite quote? Technology owes ecology an apology.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails