Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Queen Bee Shabby Chic Pillowcase

This pillow case measures 16X16 and is soft as can be!!! There is a wreath and queen bee on the front of the pillow.(NOW SCREEN PRINTED!!!!!) LOVE THIS!!!! This makes for a GREAT accent pillow on any couch, chair, or even bed.

PILLOW IS ACTUALLY WHITE...LOOKS CREAM IN THIS PICTURE

*PILLOW INSERT IS NOT INCLUDED***

Price: 15.00


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else? I had a boutique online for a year, and did not have much luck. I did not know how to market myself and get people to check out my products. I love that etsy allows anyone to view my products without spending a fortune advertising.




2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I have pledged to buy handmade this holiday season. I love to buy vintage items on etsy! I don't have many vintage stores near me, and it allows me to snag up what other people have the luxury of having near them!



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$? I love love love buying leg warmers from www.crawlercovers.com. I buy them for my daughter and niece all the time! I think it is a great way to keep a skirt loving girlie girl warm in the winter.



4- Any advice for new sellers? Just make something that you love and are proud of....it will show in your work! Relist items at least once a day! (I generally relist 3 times a day)



5-And a favorite quote? "You get what you get...and you don't throw a fit"-My daughter's preschool teacher. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails