Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vintage puzzle piece bracelet from dustydrawers.etsy.com

This really cool bracelet started with a gold cab setting bracelet on which I added really cool vintage puzzle pieces with postal stamp images. Very colorful. The pieces are sealed for extra durability. Measures 6.5".
Price: 16.00

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else? Etsy was recommended to me by a friend and I really like the look of the site as well as the large number of sellers. I only sell on Etsy - I couldn't keep up with another site!



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)I love all the vintage jewelry supplies available on Etsy - they are well priced and the variety is amazing. I would never find these items on my own!



3-What is your current fave product/SELLER(not in your store) under 20$? I enjoy the mineral makeup from PUREnaturalMinerals. You can buy small trial size containers that cost around $5 which will last a long time. I had been using mineral makeup manufactured by a big company, but feel much better to be supporting another Etsian and getting a great quality product.



4- Any advice for new sellers? Have patience and enjoy what you are doing. Take really good pictures, they are almost as important as the product itself.



5-And a favorite quote?
"Don't believe everything you think" - a bumper sticker stuck to the back of a beat up old van. I loved it because I am a chronic over-thinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails