Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Owl Trio Ring from MoonFaces.etsy.com


Made of brass, they measure 3/4 inch across and about 1/2 inch tall. This lightweight metal ring has an adjustable gold tone metal ring band that will adjust to fit just about anyone and everyone! The ring band is a beauty in itself with it's engraved leaf design on each side.
Price: 9.00
From: MoonFaces


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I was encouraged to sell on Etsy through Friends and Family. It has been one of the best decisions I've ever made because not only has the extra income helped me financially but I've met so many wonderful people while on Etsy. It has truly been a rewarding experience.



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I purchase a lot from Etsy but my absolute favorite thing to buy is the one-of-a-kind jewelry from fellow Etsy Jewelry Sellers.



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I love everything made by
The Black Apple! I love this postcard set.



4- Any advice for new sellers?
I don't have any Photography experience but I have learned that the better your photograph's are the better you will do on Etsy. I've started researching on how to take better pictures and check out Photography books and magazines and suggests that new Sellers do so as well.



5-And a favorite quote?
Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
-Thomas Merton

2 comments:

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails