Sunday, July 5, 2009

Alice Drop Earrings from SarahCrash.etsy.com



Vintage citrus colored gemstones set in silver settings on silver kidney wires.
Price: 9.50


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I love being on etsy buying, selling, perusing the site because being around so many creative people inspires me to make many many more things! I wouldn't want to sell any where else.

2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I have an incredible weakness for all the handmade soaps etsians make. They seriously are the best and I buy at least one new bar every week.

3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
My current fave product are the
sterling silver mini cocktail rings from crowsnestmountain I love them! They are so versatile and absolutely gorgeous! I have several.

4- Any advice for new sellers?
Try and list new things everyday, the more frequently you list, the more often your items show up thus increasing the chance of someone coming across your shop.

5-And a favorite quote?
Art is making something out of nothing and selling it- Frank Zappa

5 comments:

  1. Love the citrus gemstone earrings and thanks for sharing about the cute cocktail rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love citrus & citrine colors - those are gorg!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!
    Thanks for stoppin by and the follow! followin you to ;)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails