Thursday, June 11, 2009

Turning Leaf....Ceramic Tile Pendant with necklace and Decorative Storage Tin from aPassionForFashion


This piece is made up of 3 ceramic leafs in soft shades of white, cream tan, and baby blue glazes. Each leaf is approximately .75 inches (2cm)long. The ball chain necklace is 16 inches long (41cm) and is attached to a silver plated bail. Other styles and lengths are available..just let me know what you want (no extra charge). I aim to please!
Price: 14.00


1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose Etsy after reading about it in Business Journal Magazine. I had been wanting to sell online for some time but was intimidated by Ebay. I have my things on a few other web site now but I don't baby them like I do Etsy. I also sell at shows, private parties and wholesale account (like I am in University of Arizona bookstore).


2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love to by gifts for people using the shop local feature on Etsy when I need a gift to get there fast. I also get a few supplies and I love to get fun purses. My favorite was a Cheetos purse.


3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
Make up..I love to get eye shadows!!


4- Any advice for new sellers?
Practice taking great photos. Get you shop looking good from the bones up: good policies, good statement and be upfront with everything. ..get feedback from buying from others to start out.


5-And a favorite quote?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Why...sometimes I make something and I think it is great..and maybe it doesn't sell for a while. I make something goofy and sometimes it sells right away. You just never know what someone else will like....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails