Thursday, June 25, 2009

Furture Plans...

For Later...

Outside my window... nighttime and humidity.

I am thinking... I am so glad that I am off tomorrow and I am wondering why I need a period?

I am thankful for... my health, my husband, and my family.

From the kitchen...dirty dishes, Popeyes, and pasta =)

I am wearing... Hunter green polo and jean shorts.

I am reading... a book about Anne Franks best friend during the time Anne Frank was in hiding.

I am hoping... to hang by the pool, go to the beach, and maybe get my apartment in order.

I am creating... new jewelry, taking pics for my etsy shop.

Around the house... stuff everywhere, a suitcase w/clothes still in it from VA, and lots of jewelry.

One of my favorite things... is my car. It was a really nig deal for me to buy it on my own and keep up w/ the payments even in this academy.

A few plans for the rest of the week... off tomorrow. Work Fri,Sat, and Sun. Hating life cause I will be cursed w/horrid cramps I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails