Thursday, June 25, 2009

EVIE felt fascinator from ErboRetro.etsy.com


Hand sewn and cut powder blue felt leaves are paired with sweet green mini leaves to form a unique and eye catching hair piece. All pieces are attached to a black stretch headband which fits securely and comfortably around your head.

Price: 19.50
From: ErboRetro

1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I choose etsy because I've always admired all the lovely items you can find and because everything is so unique and handmade. Etsy is also a great vehicle for the aspiring artists out there at home just looking to get their names out there. Including
etsy, I sell at feyhandmade.com. as well Lola's Fresh Produce and Miss Ruth's Time Bomb in Carlisle, PA.


2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
My fav thing to buy on esty is probably great vintage clothes and accessories. I'm a vintage lover!


3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
I love these
little linen and lace pouches from Track and Field Designs. I love owls and she incorporates such neat designs into all her items. Love them!


4- Any advice for new sellers?
My advice would be to keep up with all the etsy news on the Storque as well as buying showcases from time to time and listing as often as possible. I also will advertise on social networking sites such as twitter and facebook. Its always good to get as much exposure for your products as possible. You never know when another sale will pop up!



5-And a favorite quote?
“My favorite fruit is grapes. Because with grapes, you always get another chance. ‘Cause, you know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you’re stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. But if you have a crappy grape, no problem - just move on to the next. ‘Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.’” -Demetri Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails