Friday, November 30, 2012

License Plate Letter Keychain from UniquePl8z



The keychain is made from a real, used license plate that has been cleaned, cut, and filed! The edges have been rounded and are not sharp at all. The keychains measure approximately 3"tall x 1.5"wide. In addition to being a functional keychain, they also make great gift tags, and adorable ornaments for your Christmas tree! 
Price: 6.00
Seller: UniquePl8z

1. Why did you choose to sell on Etsy and do you sell anywhere else?

I chose to sell on Etsy because I loved shopping on Etsy! I like to shop handmade when possible, and from small businesses when I can. The fact that Etsy reaches a worldwide audience was a plus!

2. What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)

I love to buy gifts… for pretty much everyone. I love buying vintage and hard to find items as well. I think Etsy gift cards are going to be my new “go-to gift”.

3. What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?

I have a small obsession with washi tape. I have to be honest though… I’ve never used it on or for anything. I just think it looks so darn cute! 

4. Any advice for new sellers?

My advice for new sellers is to be patient and to do lots of research. Success won’t come overnight, but with the right attitude, focus and determination, it will come. 

5. And a favorite quote?


I have so many favorite quotes. One of them is by Dave Ramsey…”It’s ok to make mistakes, just don’t make the same one twice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails