Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coupon Caddy by SallysSewNTell



It has 3 pockets in the front for organization. Put all your coupons in the outside pockets and as you put the items in your buggy you can move the coupons over. Velcro allows you to attach the caddy to your buggy. Can be customized with different fabric.
PRICE: 8.00
FROM: SallysSewNTell
(accepts Etsy Gift Cards)

1. Why did you choose to sell on Etsy and do you sell anywhere else? 
I love Etsy!! To be honest I am not sure how I discovered Etsy but I love how broad the reach is. The site is very user friendly and provides worldwide access!

2. What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I recently purchased some clothing for myself! That was fun!
I probably buy mostly patterns or embroidery designs.


3. What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
EMBROIDERY BLANKS!! Where were these all my life? Some things I really like the personal touch of making it myself (blankets, clothing and custom cases) but for things like insulated bags or purses, well lets face it, I am not going to make it as well as a larger production company can and for the same low price!

4. Any advice for new sellers?
I am not sure what I would say to the "hard core" sellers out there. I work a 9-5 job and still have my shop on the side. I think the most important thing (and it's what I am currently working on myself) is to keep it fun! I don't want making things for sale to become like a job! I want the joy that I have while making something to come through in the finished projectl 

5. And a favorite quote?
"I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails