Saturday, August 29, 2009

Passion Flower Red Earrings from aPassionForFashion


These beautiful little red earring features a fabric covered cabochon. The earrings also have rhinestone accents on the design. The cab is placed on earring posts that are safe for sensitive ears. The measure a little over half and an inch around (1.75cm).
Price: 9.95



1-Why did you choose to sell on Etsy/ and do you sell anywhere else?
I chose Etsy after reading about it in Business Journal Magazine. I had been wanting to sell online for some time but was intimidated by Ebay. I have my things on a few other web site now but I don't baby them like I do Etsy. I also sell at shows, private parties and wholesale account (like I am in University of Arizona bookstore).



2- What is your fave thing to buy on Etsy (whether it be supplies or gifts etc.)
I love to by gifts for people using the shop local feature on Etsy when I need a gift to get there fast. I also get a few supplies and I love to get fun purses. My favorite was a Cheetos purse. But my latest was matching Grandma/child aprons.



3-What is your current fave product(not in your store) under 20$?
Make up..I love to get eye shadows!! The quality is great and handmade!



4- Any advice for new sellers?
Practice taking great photos. Get you shop looking good from the bones up: good policies, good statement and be upfront with everything. ..get feedback from buying from others to start out.



5-And a favorite quote?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Why...sometimes I make something and I think it is great..and maybe it doesn't sell for a while. I make something goofy and sometimes it sells right away. You just never know what someone else will like....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DON'T HATE COMMENTS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails